To simplify the application of the ModuChim, some basic advices regarding the application of the device are described in the following.
- Turn the adjustor to „on“ or „up“ and put the ModuChim on the aching location for about 10-20 seconds.
- If you feel a strong reaction after putting the ModuChim on a specific location, keep the ModuChim on this location for about 1-5 minutes until the pain or the strong reaction is disappearing.
- After the strong reaction has disappeared you can apply the ModuChim on the next location
- If you feel strong pain caused by the sharp needles you can simply change the length of the needles by turning the adjustor in the direction “off” or “down”.
- Turn the adjustor completely to „off“ or „down“ after the application has finished.
- Hold the ModuChim perpendicular to the skin surface during the application.
- One application should not exceed 30 minutes.
- You can apply the ModuChim 1-3 times per day.
- After an application of 7-10 days you can pause the application for 2-4 days and then proceed with it again.
Possible reaction if you apply the ModuChim: edgy, warm, burning feeling, pain or stitching feeling
The application of the ModuChim is not allowed
- for open wounds
- at the eyeball
- for persons with a pacemaker
- during pregnancy
Following precautions have to be considered during an application of the ModuChim:
- Do not press the ModuChim too strongly on the skin. This could lead to injuries.
- After an application you should drink a sufficient amount of water.
- The ModuChim should be kept away from children.